We offer regular training courses that enable you to get to grips with business ethics and help you understand how to embed ethical practice in your organisation.
We also run a variety of masterclasses that take you more deeply into different specialist aspects of effective corporate ethics programmes.
All are based on the IBE’s many years of researching, promoting and advising on the implementation of high standards of business behaviour based on ethical values. Our expert trainers also encourage participants to share their views and learn from each other in a supportive atmosphere.
Traditionally offered face-to-face, our training has been successfully transitioned to an online, blended format. Please see individual offerings for further details.
Our training portfolio
- Understanding Business Ethics: Decisions and Behaviour, explores what business ethics means, why it is important and how ethical decisions are made and supported – the fundamentals for any manager.
- Effective Ethics Programmes: Embedding Business Ethics, equips you and your organisation with practical knowledge and tips to manage your ethics programme effectively – a must for anyone who works in or with the ethics and compliance team.
- Ethical Leadership, is designed for those moving into leadership positions and for tomorrow's business leaders. We explore how to develop the right tone to engage with colleagues and lead them by example while empowering every employee to do the right thing.
- Designing Effective Codes of Ethics, covers the latest thinking and recent trends in how codes of ethics can help build an ethical culture and support employees to do the right thing.
- Speaking Up: Building the Reporter Experience into Speak Up Arrangements, takes you through the Speak Up journey from the perspective of the user, so that you will understand how to encourage your employees to raise their concerns in a supportive environment.
- Effective Ethics Training, explains how organisations are innovating their approach to ensure that ethics training is engaging, relevant and effective.
Our portfolio is regularly updated, so please check for new developments.
We also provide bespoke training for corporate clients and individuals. Please contact us for further details.
What participants have said
I think the analysis of case studies and surveys was very effective in understanding why people act in a certain way that can be unethical, particularly as it made it easier to recognise the issues in an everyday business context.
Ethical Leadership Masterclass Participant, Mar 2022, Serco Group Plc
Really liked overall approach - pre-work for delegates to learn and consider theory followed by group discussion session. Worked well, and prefer this approach to an all day session for example. Content was great and very thought-provoking.
Understanding Business Ethics participant Sept 2021, ScottishPower
I found the content of the course helpful, interesting and informative and I enjoyed hearing from the other participants, their ideas and experiences.
Speak Up Masterclass participant Dec. 2020, AWE – Atomic Weapons Establishment
The content and structure of the course was very useful and practical since we were able to go through the material at our own pace.
Embedding Business Ethics participant Nov. 2020, Bank of Cyprus