We offer regular training courses that explore what business ethics is about. We also hold workshops exploring good practice in corporate ethics programmes.
What can you learn?
- Why business ethics is important for a successful business
- The ethical challenges faced by organisations
- How ethical values can be embedded into business practice
- Good practice for corporate ethics programmes
Participants are encouraged to share their views and learn from each other’s experiences in a friendly atmosphere.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in business ethics issues and how organisations put ethical commitments into practice
- Ethics practitioners wanting to update their understanding or those new to the role
- Those with responsibility for producing and implementing an ethics policy
- Senior managers requiring an understanding of how to strengthen their organisation’s ethical culture
- Those working in human resources, communications, internal audit or other functions looking to strengthen ethical aspects of their work
- Understanding Business Ethics: an online course exploring what business ethics means, why it is important and how it is made to work in organisations
- Embedding Business Ethics: an online course designed to equip you and your organisation with practical knowledge and tips to manage your ethics programme effectively.
- Masterclasses: in this online masterclass participants will be walked through the Speak Up journey from the perspective of the user.