We offer regular training courses that enable you to get to grips with business ethics and help you understand how to embed ethical practice in your organisation.
We also run a variety of workshop masterclasses that take you more deeply into different specialist aspects of effective corporate ethics programmes.
All are based on the IBE’s many years of researching, promoting and advising on the implementation of high standards of business behaviour based on ethical values. Our expert trainers also encourage participants to share their views and learn from each other in a supportive atmosphere.
Traditionally offered face-to-face, our training has been successfully transitioned to an online, blended format. Please see individual offerings for further details.
Our training portfolio
- Understanding Business Ethics: decisions and behaviour, explores what business ethics means, why it is important and how ethical decisions are made and supported – the fundamentals for any manager.
- Embedding Business Ethics: effective ethics programmes, equips you and your organisation with practical knowledge and tips to manage your ethics programme effectively – a must for anyone who works in or with the ethics and compliance team.
- Speaking Up: building the reporter experience into Speak Up arrangements, in this masterclass participants will be walked through the Speak Up journey from the perspective of the user.
- Effective ethics training, in this masterclass participants will learn how organisations are innovating their approach to ensure that training is engaging, relevant and effective.
- Designing effective codes of ethics, in this masterclass participants will learn more about the latest thinking and recent trends in how codes of ethics are designed and implemented in an organisation
Our portfolio is regularly updated, so please check for new developments.
We also provide bespoke training for corporate clients and individuals. Please contact Guendalina Dondé, IBE's Head of Research, for further details.
What participants have said
I found the content of the course helpful, interesting and informative and I enjoyed hearing from the other participants, their ideas and experiences.
Speak Up Masterclass participant Dec. 2020, AWE – Atomic Weapons Establishment
The content and structure of the course was very useful and practical since we were able to go through the material at our own pace.
Embedding Business Ethics participant Nov. 2020, Bank of Cyprus
The different means of learning being used (audio, reading, conversational, activities and case studies) aided a more interactive and enhanced learning experience.
Understanding Business Ethics participant Oct. 2021, Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)