We provide a neutral, safe forum for ethics and compliance practitioners to discuss topical ethical issues.
Our events are aimed at business executives responsible for making decisions that affect corporate ethical behaviour but anyone with an interest in the topic is welcome to attend.
- Open discussions: These events examine a particular ethical issue, providing a forum for sharing information and discussing the issues raised.
- Webinars: Online interactive events where current hot topics are discussed.
Supporter only events
- Network meetings: These meetings provide a confidential forum for the promotion of good practice and the sharing of common challenges in the implementation of an effective organisational commitment to ethics within organisations.
- Sector specific groups: These events focus on the specific challenges faced by particular industries.
- Workshops & roundtables: These smaller, more interactive events provide an opportunity for everyone to contribute and learn. These are facilitated by an expert.
Invitation only events
- European Business Ethics Forum (EBEF): Each year the IBE brings together those responsible for ethics, compliance or business conduct programmes within their organisations in collaboration with the Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) of the US and the Cercle D’Ethiques des Affaires (CEA) of France. See www.ebef.eu for further information.