The IBE welcome donations from individual supporters who are encouraged to get involved in the IBE's work through our events and publications programme.
We also welcome academic supporters, whether you're teaching business ethics or studying it.
One person of integrity can make a difference
How we categorise our individual supporters:
- Directors - suggested donation £150
- Higher Education Institution (HEI) individuals - suggested donation £150
- To prove your HEI status, you must either subscribe with an ac.uk email address or provide a photocopy of your HEI ID badge. PhD students should provide proof of status via a letter from their Head of Department.
- Individuals - suggested donation £80
- Students (undergraduate/masters students) - suggested donation £50
This does not include PhD students. We will need proof of student status via a letter from your Head of Department or something similar to confirm you are studying an undergraduate/masters course
The IBE carries out research into business ethics issues and publishes practical guidance
Find out more and keep up to date with business ethics thinking.
Our networking events provide you with a chance to hear the latest about current issues while sharin ...
We run regular training courses designed to build understanding of the why, what and how of business ...
Support from our experienced team on all aspects of an ethics programme
Practical tools to help organisations support ethical business practice
Sharing our expertise and spreading good practice