Masterclass: Ethical Leadership
Tone from the top is a proven driver of culture – for good or for bad. However, whilst what managers say is important, their words don’t count for anything if they are not backed up by actions. It is also important to remember that leadership does not happen exclusively at the most senior levels in an organisation. Every individual has the potential (and the responsibility) to demonstrate ethical leadership, regardless of their job title.
This masterclass is designed for those moving into leadership positions and for tomorrow's business leaders. It may also be of interest to those looking to refresh their thinking on ethical leadership. We will explore how to develop the right tone to engage with colleagues and lead them by example, while empowering every employee to do the right thing
Participants may also request a certificate of attendance.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand what ethical leadership is and why it is important in an organisation
• Identify the most important behaviours that define an ethical leader
• Encourage colleagues at all levels in your organisation to do the right thing
• Recognise pressures which lead to unethical behaviour.
Early bird rates until 03 February 2022 23:59 GMT:
• £395.00 Standard
• £295.00 IBE Supporters
• £495.00 Standard
• £395.00 IBE Supporters
Prices include the online session with our trainers and course materials.
Payment in full must be received and cleared before the start of the masterclass. We accept payment by credit/debit card via SagePay.
To make a booking you will need to...
Register for a free online profile
To register for this training you will need to create an online profile, to do so please complete the registration form.
Once you have completed this registration form you will receive a welcome email to activate your profile. This process includes setting your password and selecting your mailing preferences in the first time login form. Setting up your profile will enable you to receive IBE newsletters, purchase publications, book events, as well as register for this training.
Already have an online profile?
If you already have a profile but cannot remember your password please request to set your password - you will then receive a link to do so via email. Once you have set your password you will be able to login and register for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble accessing, or setting up your profile.
What happens next...
Once you have booked a ticket you will receive your joining information.
We look forward to you joining our online training, and we hope you stay safe and well. Please note that when attending our online training, your Health & Safety is your responsibility.
To encourage frank discussion amongst participants and the open sharing of ideas and experiences, this event will take place under the Chatham House Rule.
This means that participants are free to use the information received but neither the identity nor affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- Refund policy:
- Cancellations received in writing more than one week before the course/event: full refund (any refunds will be made against the card used for purchase)
- Cancellations received less than one week before the course/event: no refund
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and the full fee will be forfeited
- If you would like to transfer to a different course/event, we will be happy to help. However if you transfer less than one week before the course/event date, the full fee will be forfeit. You may only transfer once per booking. If you cancel after transferring, the fee paid will be forfeited
- Substitutions may be made at any date