We are looking for someone who is passionate about using their research and analytical skills and is
capable of working independently to support projects delivered to clients as well as internal projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Contribute to IBE research projects through the collection, quantitative and qualitative analysis and presentation of data and other material.
- Prepare publications and other outputs (e.g. briefings, reports, and blogs).
- Assist the Advisory Research and Training (ART) Team in contributing to advisory work (e.g. review materials, draft reports, draft.
- codes and policies, draft proposals, follow up to advise on implementation), including client liaison.
- Lead small research projects and pieces of advisory work, including preparation of proposals.
- Prepare and present training materials; provide organisational and administrative support for initiatives and working groups and summarise external research and media reports for colleagues.
- Track, report and update the CRM with all research and advisory activities on a weekly basis.
- Undertake occasional miscellaneous/ad hoc duties as requested by the Deputy Director, (e.g. general admin and office support, assisting with IBE event preparations, representing IBE at external events).
The full job description is below.
To apply please send your submit your CV, and a covering statement (of no more than 1 page) that demonstrates clearly, through examples, how your experience meets the requirements of the role and what attracts you to the IBE.
Applications to be received by Midnight on 08 October 2023 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.