Masterclass: Speaking Up: Building The Reporter Experience Into Speak Up Arrangements
Staff willingness to speak up and bring ideas for innovation or raise concerns of misconduct in the workplace is a key facet of an open ethical culture in any organisation. But how easy is this in practice? Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of a reporter, and viewed it from their perspective?
During this half-day online workshop participants walked through the Speak Up journey from the perspective of the user (as established in the IBE Speak Up Toolkit – our practical solution for developing a strong speak up culture).
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Explain why speaking up is important and how it can benefit an organisation
• Identify good practices in encouraging employees to raise their concerns about misconduct
• Build trust and confidence in your organisation's Speak Up arrangements
• Apply the 'speak up, listen up, follow up' model in practice
• £515.00 Standard
• £415.00 IBE Supporters
Early bird rates are available until 21 June 2022 23:59 BST:
• £415.00 Standard
• £315.00 IBE Supporters
Prices include the online session with our trainer and course materials, as well as a complimentary copy of the IBE Good Practice Guide: Encouraging a Speak Up Culture.
Payment in full must be received and cleared before the start of the masterclass. We accept payment by credit/debit card via SagePay.
To make a booking you will need to...
Register for a free online profile
To register for this training you will need to create an online profile, to do so please complete the registration form.
Once you have completed this registration form you will receive a welcome email to activate your profile. This process includes setting your password and selecting your mailing preferences in the first time login form. Setting up your profile will enable you to receive IBE newsletters, purchase publications, book events, as well as register for this training.
Already have an online profile?
If you already have a profile but cannot remember your password please request to set your password - you will then receive a link to do so via email. Once you have set your password you will be able to login and register for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble accessing, or setting up your profile.
What happens next...
Once you have booked a ticket you will receive your joining information.
We look forward to you joining our online training, and we hope you stay safe and well. Please note that when attending our online training, your Health & Safety is your responsibility.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received in writing more than one week before the course: full refund – refunds will be made against the card used for purchase (please note, bookings with Reed are subject to a 50% cancellation fee and must be processed via the Reed platform)
- Cancellations received less than one week before the course: no refund
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and the full fee will be forfeited
- Transferring your place:
- If you would like to transfer to a different course, or course date, we will be happy to help
- You may only transfer once per booking
- If you transfer less than one week before the course date, the full fee will be forfeit
- If you cancel after transferring, the full fee will be forfeited
- Substitutions may be made at any date
To encourage frank discussion amongst participants and the open sharing of ideas and experiences, this event will take place under the Chatham House Rule.
This means that participants are free to use the information received but neither the identity nor affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.