Masterclass: Effective Ethics Training
Training is a fundamental part of a successful ethics programme. But how to design training programmes that have the desired impact on behaviours? During this online masterclass you will learn how organisations are innovating their approach to ensure that training is engaging, relevant and effective.
We will explore how you can plan, develop, deliver and measure your ethics training. Using practical examples, we will explain how training programmes can become more learner-centric and better integrated.
All participants will also receive a complimentary copy of the IBE Good Practice Guide: Trends and Innovations in Effective Ethics Training. Participants may also request a certificate of attendance.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan an ethics training programme that is truly effective
- Place the learner's needs at the heart of your training, moving away from a box-ticking exercise
- Find new and alternative ways to deliver ethics training to your colleagues and other stakeholders
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the training programme.
• £515.00 Standard
• £415.00 IBE Supporters
Early bird rates are available until 15 September 2022 23:59 GMT
• £415.00 Standard
• £315.00 IBE Supporters
Prices include the online session with our trainers and course materials, as well as receive a complimentary copy of the IBE Good Practice Guide: Trends and Innovations in Effective Ethics Training.
Payment in full must be received and cleared before the start of the masterclass. We accept payment by credit/debit card via SagePay.
To make a booking you will need to...
Register for a free online profile
To register for this training you will need to create an online profile, to do so please complete the registration form.
Once you have completed this registration form you will receive a welcome email to activate your profile. This process includes setting your password and selecting your mailing preferences in the first time login form. Setting up your profile will enable you to receive IBE newsletters, purchase publications, book events, as well as register for this training.
Already have an online profile?
If you already have a profile but cannot remember your password please request to set your password - you will then receive a link to do so via email. Once you have set your password you will be able to login and register for this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble accessing, or setting up your profile.
What happens next...
Once you have booked a ticket you will receive your joining information.
We look forward to you joining our online training, and we hope you stay safe and well. Please note that when attending our online training, your Health & Safety is your responsibility.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received in writing more than one week before the course: full refund – refunds will be made against the card used for purchase (please note, bookings with Reed are subject to a 50% cancellation fee and must be processed via the Reed platform)
- Cancellations received less than one week before the course: no refund
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and the full fee will be forfeited
- Transferring your place:
- If you would like to transfer to a different course, or course date, we will be happy to help
- You may only transfer once per booking
- If you transfer less than one week before the course date, the full fee will be forfeit
- If you cancel after transferring, the full fee will be forfeited
- Substitutions may be made at any date
To encourage frank discussion amongst participants and the open sharing of ideas and experiences, this event will take place under the Chatham House Rule.
This means that participants are free to use the information received but neither the identity nor affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.