Masterclass: Designing effective codes of ethics
Codes of Ethics are one of the cornerstones of any corporate ethics programme. An effective code will serve as the foundation for setting a consistent, shared and open culture which empowers employees to do the right thing, as well as acting as an external commitment to standards of responsible business.
During the session, you will learn more about the latest thinking and recent trends in how codes of ethics are designed and implemented in an organisation. We will share some examples of good practice that will help you to improve the effectiveness of your code and go beyond the PDF, in order to make it truly effective for employees.
All participants will also receive complimentary copies of the IBE’s two code related publications: Codes of Business Ethics: a guide to developing and implementing an effective code, and Codes of Business Ethics: examples of good practice. Participants may also request a certificate of attendance.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Improve the effectiveness of your code of ethics (or set up a new one)
- Determine what style and approach works best for your organisation, tapping into a variety of examples of good practice
- Find ways to go beyond the pdf and bring your code to life
- Ensure that the code is effective and addresses the issues that are relevant for you and your colleagues.
Early Bird until 13 May 2021 23:59 BST
• £395.00 Standard
• £295.00 IBE Supporters
• £495.00 Standard
• £395.00 IBE Supporters
Prices include the online session with our trainers and course materials, as well as receive complimentary copies of the IBE’s two code related publications: Codes of Business Ethics: a guide to developing and implementing an effective code, and Codes of Business Ethics: examples of good practice.
Payment in full must be received and cleared before the start of the masterclass. We accept payment by credit/debit card via SagePay.
To make a booking you will need to...
Register for a free online profile
To register for this training you will need to create an online profile, to do so please complete the registration form.
Once you have completed this registration form you will receive a welcome email to activate your profile. This process includes setting your password and selecting your mailing preferences in the first time login form. Setting up your profile will enable you to receive IBE newsletters, purchase publications, book events, as well as register for this training.
Already have an online profile?
If you already have a profile but cannot remember your password please request to set your password - you will then receive a link to do so via email. Once you have set your password you will be able to login and register for this course.
Please email email@example.com if you have any trouble accessing, or setting up your profile.
What happens next...
Once you have booked a ticket you will receive your joining information.
We look forward to you joining our online training, and we hope you stay safe and well. Please note that when attending our online training, your Health & Safety is your responsibility.
To encourage frank discussion amongst participants and the open sharing of ideas and experiences, all IBE events take place under the Chatham House Rule unless stated otherwise.
This means that participants are free to use the information received but neither the identity nor affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund policy:
- Cancellations received in writing more than one week before the course/event: full refund (any refunds will be made against the card used for purchase)
- Cancellations received less than one week before the course/event: no refund
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and the full fee will be forfeited
- If you would like to transfer to a different course/event, we will be happy to help. However if you transfer less than one week before the course/event date, the full fee will be forfeit. You may only transfer once per booking. If you cancel after transferring, the fee paid will be forfeited
- Substitutions may be made at any date