We work with other local and international organisations.
- Cyprus Integrity Forum (CIF)
- D Group (part of Strategy International)
- European Business Ethics Network (EBEN)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC)
- Institute of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (ICRS)
- International Business Ethics Institute (IBEI), USA
- Non-Executive Directors Association (NEDA)
- Risk Security Management Forum (RSMF)
- The British Institute of Recruiters (BIoR)
- The Ethics Centre (TEC), Australia
Australia Ethics Centre is an independent not-for-profit organisation that has been working for over 25 years to help people navigate the complexity and uncertainty of difficult ethical issues. It delivers innovative programs, services and experiences designed to bring ethics to the centre of professional and personal life and align actions with values and principles.
- The Ethics Institute (TEI), South Africa
Based in South Africa, TEI is a non-profit, public benefit organisation that commenced operations in August 2000. Its vision is to build an ethically responsible society. It pursues its vision through thought leadership, training and ethics advisory services. It works with both public and private sectors, professional bodies and in partnership with organisations that share its values.
- Transparency International UK
IBE co-hosts the annual European Business Ethics Forum (EBEF) with:
- Cercle Ethique des Affaires (CEA), France
- Ethics and Compliance Institute (ECI), USA
See www.ebef.eu for more information.